LuckyMe and Citinite Join Up to Party Down
- Words: Patric Fallon
The electrofunk-loving Londoners of the burgeoning Citinite label have teamed with Glasgow's go-to wonky bass crew LuckyMe for two epic nights of hot jams served up by a choice array of artists. Going down Thursday, November 12 at The Lightbox club in Vauxhall, the line-up includes LA's future-funk pioneer Dâm-Funk, the glitched-up bass rave of Glasgow's Rustie, Warp's veteran retro-futurist Jimmy Edgar, and the States' other addition, Florida's Gosub. In addition, three special guest DJs, whose identities have been suspiciously concealed, will be performing throughout the night. Check out the flyer for this premiere London shindig right here. The following night, the party heads north to Glasgow, where Jimmy Edgar and Gosub will be joined by Eclair FiFi.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player