LuckyMe and Citinite Join Up to Party Down
- Words: Patric Fallon
The electrofunk-loving Londoners of the burgeoning Citinite label have teamed with Glasgow's go-to wonky bass crew LuckyMe for two epic nights of hot jams served up by a choice array of artists. Going down Thursday, November 12 at The Lightbox club in Vauxhall, the line-up includes LA's future-funk pioneer Dâm-Funk, the glitched-up bass rave of Glasgow's Rustie, Warp's veteran retro-futurist Jimmy Edgar, and the States' other addition, Florida's Gosub. In addition, three special guest DJs, whose identities have been suspiciously concealed, will be performing throughout the night. Check out the flyer for this premiere London shindig right here. The following night, the party heads north to Glasgow, where Jimmy Edgar and Gosub will be joined by Eclair FiFi.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsAndy Stott Preps New LP for Modern Love; Hear a Track Now
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player