LuckyMe and Citinite Join Up to Party Down
- Words: Patric Fallon
The electrofunk-loving Londoners of the burgeoning Citinite label have teamed with Glasgow's go-to wonky bass crew LuckyMe for two epic nights of hot jams served up by a choice array of artists. Going down Thursday, November 12 at The Lightbox club in Vauxhall, the line-up includes LA's future-funk pioneer Dâm-Funk, the glitched-up bass rave of Glasgow's Rustie, Warp's veteran retro-futurist Jimmy Edgar, and the States' other addition, Florida's Gosub. In addition, three special guest DJs, whose identities have been suspiciously concealed, will be performing throughout the night. Check out the flyer for this premiere London shindig right here. The following night, the party heads north to Glasgow, where Jimmy Edgar and Gosub will be joined by Eclair FiFi.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player