Modeselektor Unveil New Video
- Words: Patric Fallon
Unless you count their collaborative efforts with Apparat, it's been quite some time since we've heard something new and original from the Modeselektor camp. The experimental techno duo have been hard at work on their new label, Monkeytown, their recently released mix for Get Physical's Body Language series, and this hilarious video for their latest dancefloor smash, "Art & Cash."
Gernot Bronsert and Sebastian Szary play two connoisseurs looking to invest their hard-earned ducats in the world of fine art only to be swindled, quite inventively, by a Brooklyn-based collective known as the Fantastic Nobodies. It turns out everyone was just looking to have a good time as the whole shebang turns into a rabid dance party thanks to the throbbing bass and body-movin' beat of Modeselektor's new track.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player