Modeselektor Unveil New Video
- Words: Patric Fallon
Unless you count their collaborative efforts with Apparat, it's been quite some time since we've heard something new and original from the Modeselektor camp. The experimental techno duo have been hard at work on their new label, Monkeytown, their recently released mix for Get Physical's Body Language series, and this hilarious video for their latest dancefloor smash, "Art & Cash."
Gernot Bronsert and Sebastian Szary play two connoisseurs looking to invest their hard-earned ducats in the world of fine art only to be swindled, quite inventively, by a Brooklyn-based collective known as the Fantastic Nobodies. It turns out everyone was just looking to have a good time as the whole shebang turns into a rabid dance party thanks to the throbbing bass and body-movin' beat of Modeselektor's new track.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player