Modeselektor Unveil New Video
- Words: Patric Fallon
Unless you count their collaborative efforts with Apparat, it's been quite some time since we've heard something new and original from the Modeselektor camp. The experimental techno duo have been hard at work on their new label, Monkeytown, their recently released mix for Get Physical's Body Language series, and this hilarious video for their latest dancefloor smash, "Art & Cash."
Gernot Bronsert and Sebastian Szary play two connoisseurs looking to invest their hard-earned ducats in the world of fine art only to be swindled, quite inventively, by a Brooklyn-based collective known as the Fantastic Nobodies. It turns out everyone was just looking to have a good time as the whole shebang turns into a rabid dance party thanks to the throbbing bass and body-movin' beat of Modeselektor's new track.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player