Trus'me Collaborates Extensively On Upcoming Album
- Words: Thomas Rees
Manchester's Trus'me has teamed up with an all-star cast of producers and musicians for his sophomore effort, In the Red, which arrives in December. Really, it seems the young Mancunian has gone Detroit, as the record features the Motor City's jazzy neo-soul stylist Amp Fiddler, Jazzanova bandleader Paul Randolph, and Mahogani Music favorite Pirahnahead. And as if that amazing cast of soulful house luminaries isn't enough to make other producers jealous, Trus'me has also collaborated with LA's boogie king Dam-Funk for a low-slung cover of WasNotWas' "Wheel Me Out." The sense of anticipation is palpable here at the XLR8R offices, so you should be sweating it out waiting for this one, too.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- FeatureLabels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player