Video: Bot'Ox "Blue Steel"
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Frenchman Cosmo Vitelli is known for his top-shelf disco productions, but in recent months he's also been making waves with his more ethereal and oddball Bot'Ox side project. "Blue Steel" is the title track from a forthcoming EP on Vitelli's own I'm a Cliché label, and although the song veers a bit toward "music for a quirky commercial," once we found out the video was basically a series of inflatable objects, household items, and toys getting run over in slow motion, we were sold.
Blue Steel will be released on November 9.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player