Edan's Latest Boundary-Breaking Slice Set to Arrive in November
- Words: Thomas Rees
Edan, the iconoclastic DJ and producer, has a new concept record coming out soon. Echo Party was created using samples from the extensive back catalog of the Traffic Entertainment Group as a structure to create new sonic textures. Armed with synths, drum machines, guitars, kazoos, and even glockenspiels, Edan has crafted a seamless, experimental artist mix, complete with extensive notes, insane artwork (see above), and more sample sources than most DJs would know what to do with.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player