L-Vis 1990 & Bok Bok Bring the Bass to the US
- Words: Thomas Rees
- Photo: Kate Moross
L-Vis 1990, one of UK bass music's most versatile new DJs and producers, is finally coming stateside to spin some sets with collaborator and fellow Night Slugs resident Bok Bok. Both producers straddle the lines between dubstep, bassline, and deep funky vibes, and given that L-Vis 1990 was one of our Artists to Watch a few issues back, XLR8R is sure that the duo will blow US partygoers' minds.
Fri, Nov 13 - Bar Smith in Phoenix, AZ
Sat, Nov 14 - Tormenta Tropical, Elbo Room, San Francisco, CA
Tue, Nov 17 - Dim Mak Tuesdays, Cinespace, Los Angeles, CA
Fri, Nov 20 - Mad Decent Mausoleum with Joker, Nomad, Kingdom, DJ Sega, and more, Philadelphia, PA
Sat, Nov 21 - Trouble & Bass with Joker and Nomad, Santos Party House, New York City, NY
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player