London School of Economics Channels The Stones and Primal Scream
- Words: Thomas Rees
The Google-proof London School of Economics has created one of the weirder dubstep tracks in recent memory, liberally sampling The Rolling Stones' "Cocksucker Blues" as well as Primal Scream, ending with a dark, atmospheric piece that will certainly be echoing at late-night parties throughout the winter months. The video for the track is even stranger, featuring eerily slowed-down footage of Mick and the boys at New York's Danceteria club in the early 1980s.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player