London School of Economics Channels The Stones and Primal Scream
- Words: Thomas Rees
The Google-proof London School of Economics has created one of the weirder dubstep tracks in recent memory, liberally sampling The Rolling Stones' "Cocksucker Blues" as well as Primal Scream, ending with a dark, atmospheric piece that will certainly be echoing at late-night parties throughout the winter months. The video for the track is even stranger, featuring eerily slowed-down footage of Mick and the boys at New York's Danceteria club in the early 1980s.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player