Autechre Announces New Album for Warp
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Lev Oleksandr
The wonderfully confounding music of UK-based veteran production duo Sean Booth and Rob Brown, known best as Autechre, will soon be taking another leap in, well, some strange direction, to be sure. The outfit's long-term label, Warp, announced yesterday the coming of a new full-length by Autechre which they've called Oversteps. Released about two years after their well-received double-album Quaristice, Oversteps currently has little information attached to it other than it will be available March 22 in the UK and March 23 in the US, and features artwork from The Designers Republic. You can pre-order your copy here and check out the album cover and tracklist below.
1. r ess
6. see on see
8. os veix3
10. d-sho qub
11. st epreo
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player