Download Bleep's 100 Top Tracks From '09
- Words: Patric Fallon
Seems like the think-tank over at online music retailer Bleep has one-upped the plethora of year-end lists from 2009. The music store already put together their 100 favorite songs from last year, but now they've also compiled every one of those tracks into a single download of pure contemporary classics. The songs are all DRM-free, high-quality mp3s, and include music from such luminaries as Animal Collective, Hudson Mohawke, DOOM, Bok Bok, Dam-Funk, FaltyDL, and so many more. You can grab all the tracks within the next two weeks for a total of $50. That's 50 cents a song! Check it all out here.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player