New Superpitcher Album Coming in May
- Words: Patric Fallon
German microhouse producer and part-time collaborator on the Supermayer project with Michael Mayer, Aksel Schaufler (a.k.a. Superpitcher) is taking time off of his noteworthy side-projects to release the second full-length of his solo career. Entitled Kilimanjaro, the new record comes six years after its predecessor, Here Comes Love. Superpitcher's sophomore effort will come to us via Cologne's Kompakt label on May 17, and its first single, entitled "Rabbits in a Hurry," will be released March 5. You can catch a sneak-peek of Kilimanjaro's lead single here, and an in-depth review with Schaufler on his forthcoming new album here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player