New Tanlines EP Coming in March
- Words: Thomas Rees
Brooklyn's Tanlines will see their debut EP released on True Panther Sounds in March. The six tracks on Settings display the duo's penchant for polyrhythmic tropical beats, over-produced (in a good way) pop vocal sounds, and truly anthemic synth lines. Featuring a mellow collaboration with gold-throated label-mate Glasser, the EP will be perfect way to heat up during those first weeks of spring.
Settings drops March 9 on True Panther.
2. Real Life
3. Three Trees
4. Policy of Trust
6. Z (feat. Glasser)
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
XLR8R Downloads Player