Schlachthofbronx and Man Recordings Start Remix Contest
- Words: Patric Fallon
Deutschland's bass-toting, world-beat-loving, party-starting production trio, Schlachthofbronx, just announced the beginning of a remix competition for their latest single, "Ayoba." Releasing label Man Recordings has opened the doors for any and all interested in giving the dancefloor banger their own personal slant, with only a few simple instructions. First, download the track stems here, then make your own version, and upload the finished product here with the title "Ayoba (Your Remix Name)." Winners will be selected by Man Recordings, and the first-place winner will get their remix featured on the Ayoba Remix EP alongside a slew of producers the likes of Top Billin', Phon.O, and Beataucue. The deadline for remix submissions is February 12.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player