Trouble & Bass Relaunches No Escape from NY
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
New York's low-end loving Trouble & Bass crew has been putting on its No Escape from NY parties for awhile now, but for 2010 the T&B gang has decided to up the ante. Starting tonight, No Escape from NY will be going down at the Studio at Webster Hall, and residents Drop the Lime, Star Eyes, The Captain, and AC Slater will be joined by a new crop of eardrum-rattling guests each month. The January edition will feature global basshead Uproot Andy (who we recently profiled) and electro-hipster-hop act Ninjasonik. They won't be slacking in the months ahead either; in February Sinden and Chrissy Murderbot will be coming through, while March will have 12th Planet & Flinch, and Emalkay is lined up for April.
All the details for tonight's festivities can be found here, and the full flyer can be perused below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player