Underground Resistance's Santiago Salazar Tells the Club Scene to Get Real
- Words: Thomas Rees
On his latest joint, Santiago Salazar, of the mighty Underground Resistance crew, slams the flashy, overpriced mess that is the contemporary US club scene, dramatically intoning about "bow-legged photographers" and outrageous club entry fees. But with the deep Detroit sound that S2 is known for in full effect on "Your Club Went Hollywood," hope springs eternal, especially with a groove-ridden remix from Aaron-Carl.
Your Club Went Hollywood comes out March 9 on Aaron-Carl's Wallshaker label.
1. Your Club Went Hollywood (Original Mix)
2. Your Club Went Hollywood (Aaron-Carl Remix)
3. Your Club Went Hollywood (Acapella)
4. Chela's Groove*
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player