The Whitest Boy Alive Finally Makes it Stateside
- Words: Patric Fallon
It's a strange thing that after releasing two well-received and widely loved albums, not to mention having a member whose name and voice is immediately recognizable, The Whitest Boy Alive has never toured the United States. Thankfully, that will change come this April. The Berlin-based indie-pop quartet will be doing four dates on both coasts, one of which will take place at the Coachella festival. Though there is no particular new release or single they'll be promoting, one could reasonably think that the band might play new material since their last record, Rules, was released about a year ago. Let's hope writing the latest Kings of Convenience album didn't keep Erlend Øye from his pale-faced pop songs. The brief tour's dates are below.
April 14 - Slim's - San Francisco, CA
April 16 - Coachella - Indio, CA
April 20 - Bowery Ballroom - New York, NY
April 21 - Music Hall of Williamsburg - Brooklyn, NY
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player