Air and RjDj Launch Lovely iPhone App
- Words: Patric Fallon
The French mega-producers in Air are joining forces with London music technology company RjDj to make a nifty little app for your iPhone, and hopefully promote their latest album, Love 2, in the process. The music-making program, called "Love by AIR," gives fans (who are also AT&T customers) the experience of mixing ambient soundscapes and their own voice into Air's music all in real-time. In launching the iPhone app, RjDj and Air are holding a contest, which takes the age-old idea of making a mixtape for someone you love and joins it with the ease and customizing abilities of their new technology. Check out more details on "Love by AIR" and the contest here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player