Pezzner's Debut Out in June
House producer Pezzner has been working for more than 16 years, but June will mark the release of The Tracks are Alive, his debut long-runner on Freerange. The Seattle-based DJ-producer brings his eclectic style to the disc, throwing everything from Reich-influenced minimal techno to lush, loopy disco into the mix. Two singles are already in the works as well, with remixes by Lusine and Stimming. For more on Pezzner and his hometown, check out our XLR8R TV episode featuring him and Lusine.
The Tracks Are Alive comes out June 14 from Freerange.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player