Read the New Issue of XLR8R Now!
- Words: Ken Taylor
- Photo: Nacho Alegre
Read the March/April issue of XLR8R for free right now by either downloading the PDF or viewing it online at Issuu. As well as huge stories on Delorean (pictured), Todd Edwards, and the New Sound of Detroit, we've also packed this issue with a ton of multimedia extras, so git yr download on ASAP!
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player