Tunng Wants Your Remix in its Contest
- Words: Patric Fallon
London's purveyors of buoyant, electronic-tinged old-timey pop, Tunng, are set to release their fourth album April 6 via Thrill Jockey, entitled ...And Then We Saw Land. Before said album hits digital and physical shelves, the eclectic six-piece wants you to join in on a little contest they've devised along with Drowned in Sound. Land's first single, "Hustle," has been taken apart and made available to any and all who would like to remix its pieces, and enter their finished product for consideration by Tunng. Among other prizes available to the winner, the best remix will be included on the b-side of a forthcoming single. All contestants have until March 31 to submit their entries, and the full contest details are available here.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player