Blondes Head to the West Coast
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
This week, Brooklyn lo-fi acid-house revivalists and organic techno enthusiasts Blondes will be gracing the Golden State with a number of shows and DJ sets. Given that our San Francisco office has been drooling over these guys for months while our NY office repeatedly lords it over us just how great they (and apparently every other band in Brooklyn) is, we're pretty excited to check out Blondes in person. Their itinerary is below.
4/20 San Francisco - High Fantasy at Aunt Charlies with Alexis Penney, Myles Cooper
4/21 Los Angeles - Mountain Bar (DJ Set)
4/22 Los Angeles - Synchronicity Space with Lucky Dragons, VoicesVoices
4/23 San Francisco - LiPo Lounge with Party Effects, Bookworms, Roche, and DJ sets from Disco Shawn, Damon P, DJ Pickpocket
4/25 San Francisco - Modern Dance at Beauty Bar (DJ Set)
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player