Enter the Natalie Storm Remix Contest
- Words: Thomas Rees
The dancehall-meets-funky club fire that is Sticky and Natalie Storm's "Look Pon Me" has finally been given the go-ahead for remixes, and Mixpak has opened it up a contest to all willing producers. Check out the official rules and download the acapella here. With prizes like a custom Natalie Storm dubplate, where she works your production/DJ name into a track for use in your club sets, who wouldn't want to enter a remix into the contest?
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player