Enter the Natalie Storm Remix Contest
- Words: Thomas Rees
The dancehall-meets-funky club fire that is Sticky and Natalie Storm's "Look Pon Me" has finally been given the go-ahead for remixes, and Mixpak has opened it up a contest to all willing producers. Check out the official rules and download the acapella here. With prizes like a custom Natalie Storm dubplate, where she works your production/DJ name into a track for use in your club sets, who wouldn't want to enter a remix into the contest?
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player