School of Seven Bells to Deliver 'Disconnect' in July
- Words: Patric Fallon
One of the few actual bands on the austere Ghostly label, School of Seven Bells has announced the follow up to its 2008 debut album, Alpinisms. The forthcoming record has been titled Disconnect From Desire, and was produced by band leader Benjamin Curtis along with Jack Joseph Puig. Curtis said of his NY-based band's new album, "From the start, we knew we wanted to make a record that connected on more of a direct and personal level than we ever had before. It's a complete account of our lives this past year, and it's crazy how taking an honest look at yourself can tell you the most about the world around you."
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player