School of Seven Bells to Deliver 'Disconnect' in July
- Words: Patric Fallon
One of the few actual bands on the austere Ghostly label, School of Seven Bells has announced the follow up to its 2008 debut album, Alpinisms. The forthcoming record has been titled Disconnect From Desire, and was produced by band leader Benjamin Curtis along with Jack Joseph Puig. Curtis said of his NY-based band's new album, "From the start, we knew we wanted to make a record that connected on more of a direct and personal level than we ever had before. It's a complete account of our lives this past year, and it's crazy how taking an honest look at yourself can tell you the most about the world around you."
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player