Decibel 2010 Features Ikonika, Luke Hess, Fennesz, Detroit Legends
- Words: Thomas Rees
While we already know that Detroit legends Kevin Saunderson, Theo Parrish (pictured), and Carl Craig are making appearances at this year's Decibel festival in Seattle, we've been wondering which other acts will augment the early autumn celebration of electronic music and arts, and with today's announcement of a preliminary line-up, it is certain that this year's fest will be its best edition yet. Not only are bass-heavy upstarts Starkey, Ikonika, and Untold making appearances, but deep techno heads such as Luke Hess and ambient legends like Fennesz are also bringing their acts to the northwest. With the the more blissed-out sounds of Mount Kimbie and Grouper also included in the line-up, the festival features a bit of something for every palate. Check out the full line-up on the event site, and buy your tickets now!
Decibel 2010 will take place September 23-26 in Seattle, WA.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player