Friedman, Liebezeit, and Klimek to Play TodaysArt 2010 Festival
- Words: Patric Fallon
Dutch music and arts festival TodaysArt is set to overtake The Hague's city center with its sixth edition of audio/visual installments and live musical performances the weekend of September 24 and 25. Today, the forward-thinking curators of TodaysArt 2010 shared some finer details on the upcoming festival's performers and artists. On the music side of things, producers Burnt Friedman & Jaki Liebezeit, Conrad Schnitzler, Andy Votel, and Klimek are among the first headlining performers to be announced, and performance-art troupe Gob Squad and architect/installation collective [The User] will be adorning the festival grounds with visual wonders as they share conceptual pieces based around the heady topics of digital culture, anonymity, and time. You can snag early-bird tickets for TodaysArt 2010 here.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player