Ikonika Travels Stateside for MUTEK and a Short US Tour
- Words: Patric Fallon
Ever since her debut album, Contact, Love, Want, Have, was released last month, the electronic music world has been abuzz with love for UK producer Ikonika. With her star firmly on the ascent, the Hyperdub artist is going to be toting her own brand of forward-reaching dubstep onto North American soil for a short string of dates through the US and Canada, making stops in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and at Montreal's MUTEK festival. Check out the show details after the jump and keep your eyes peeled for Ikonika's exclusive XLR8R podcast, which will debut here on XLR8R.com within the next few weeks.
May 30 - Element - New York, NY
June 2 - The Roxy Theatre - West Hollywood, CA
June 3 - Icee Hot @ 222 Hyde - San Francisco, CA
June 4 - MUTEK - Montreal
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player