James Ruskin and Kevin Gorman Set for Release On Berghain 04.2
- Words: Thomas Rees
Blueprint label founder and producer James Ruskin (pictured) along with Mikrowave label founder and producer Kevin Gorman will each see tracks released on wax as the second part of the lead-up to Berghain 04, mixed by Ben Klock. Klock's penchant for long-running, subtle techno is evident on these selections, which are true late-night bangers that one would definitely hear at Berlin's most famous club. Check out the tracklisting below.
Berghain 04 Part 2 will be released June 28 on Ostgut Ton.
A - James Ruskin - Graphic
B - Kevin Gorman - 7am Stepper
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player