Midnight Juggernauts to Release New Album, Tour US
- Words: Ken Taylor
Following the 2007 release of their debut full-length Dystopia, Australian synth-rock trio Midnight Juggernauts are set to return with their sophomore release, The Crystal Axis. The follow-up record is said to follow a path previously untraveled by the band: one littered with elements of psychedelia, Italo, prog, Krautrock, and free-form jams all re-focused to fit a solid pop format. Siberia Records, the Juggernauts' own label, will release The Crystal Axis May 28, with a European and US tour to follow soon after, but you can stream the whole album on the band's MySpace page now. Check out the video for Axis cut "Vital Signs," and the some choice tour dates below.
Thursday, July 22 @ Santos - New York, NY
Friday, July 23 @ Voyeur - Philadelphia, PA
Saturday, July 24 @ Brooklyn Bowl - Brooklyn, NY
Monday, July 26 @ The Echo - Los Angeles, CA
Tuesday, July 27 @ Cinespace - Los Angeles, CA
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player