New Podcast Series Coming From Nature Sounds
- Words: Patric Fallon
The Brooklyn hip-hop label responsible for pushing work from legendary artists the likes of J. Dilla, Wu-Tang, and Pete Rock, Nature Sounds has unleashed a new series of free podcasts which will feature close and extended members of the beat-and-verse hub's family. Two mixes are available now through iTunes or Nature Sounds' own podcast page, DJ Revolution's Nature Sounds Mega Mix and Best of Ayatollah, which showcase favorite jams from the label's past and a retrospective of one man's production work with artists such as Mos Def, Rakim, Pharaohe Monch, and Ghostface Killah, respectively. A Beastie Boys best-of and an R.A. The Rugged Man old-school favorites mix are also in the works for future podcasts.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
XLR8R Downloads Player