New Podcast Series Coming From Nature Sounds
- Words: Patric Fallon
The Brooklyn hip-hop label responsible for pushing work from legendary artists the likes of J. Dilla, Wu-Tang, and Pete Rock, Nature Sounds has unleashed a new series of free podcasts which will feature close and extended members of the beat-and-verse hub's family. Two mixes are available now through iTunes or Nature Sounds' own podcast page, DJ Revolution's Nature Sounds Mega Mix and Best of Ayatollah, which showcase favorite jams from the label's past and a retrospective of one man's production work with artists such as Mos Def, Rakim, Pharaohe Monch, and Ghostface Killah, respectively. A Beastie Boys best-of and an R.A. The Rugged Man old-school favorites mix are also in the works for future podcasts.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player