New Podcast Series Coming From Nature Sounds
- Words: Patric Fallon
The Brooklyn hip-hop label responsible for pushing work from legendary artists the likes of J. Dilla, Wu-Tang, and Pete Rock, Nature Sounds has unleashed a new series of free podcasts which will feature close and extended members of the beat-and-verse hub's family. Two mixes are available now through iTunes or Nature Sounds' own podcast page, DJ Revolution's Nature Sounds Mega Mix and Best of Ayatollah, which showcase favorite jams from the label's past and a retrospective of one man's production work with artists such as Mos Def, Rakim, Pharaohe Monch, and Ghostface Killah, respectively. A Beastie Boys best-of and an R.A. The Rugged Man old-school favorites mix are also in the works for future podcasts.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player