Slugabed, Free the Robots, Mux Mool, Teebs, Shlohmo, Baths, DevonWho, and More to Play Emerg-N-See Festival
- Words: Patric Fallon
July 16 through 19 in the scenic country setting of Macleay, OR, the seventh annual Emerg-N-See festival will get underway with a host of some of the freshest, most interesting electronic-music producers the US, Canada, and Europe have to offer. Among the artists included in the four-day music, art, and camping extravaganza are LA beat-makers Baths, DevonWho, Free the Robots, and Teebs, along with loads of other great producers the likes of Mux Mool, Shlohmo, Slugabed, Eprom, and NastyNasty. Presale tickets for the event start at $140, and are available here.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player