Tommy Boy Hooks Up 'The Love Triangle' DJ Mix With a Slew of Texan Obscurities
- Words: Patric Fallon
Music lover, video maker, and Texas native Tommy Boy put together a lengthy mixtape based around his admiration for what he calls the "love triangle" between Houston, Dallas, and Austin. The tunes were initially mixed at the behest of Vice UK. Tommy Boy's Texas Love Triangle mix features the kind of awesomely weird synth-based tunes by the likes of Indian Jewelry and a huge number of the band's esoteric southern peers, and is available to stream and download at 20 Jazz Funk Greats.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player