A-Trak's Dirty South Dance 2 Is Free and Available Now
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
As world-famous, globe-trotting DJs go, you have to admit that A-Trak is among the least hateable. Earlier today, the Fool's Gold boss cached a little more goodwill by releasing his new Dirty South Dance 2 mixtape as a free download. He first unveiled the news on his website, but the files can be downloaded via Bandcamp or the little widget we've posted after the jump. Also, make sure to peep the album artwork and full tracklist while you're at it.
2. Trizzy Turnt Up
3. How Low Can U Bake
4. We Don't Want No Goblins
5. She Got a Dum Donk
6. Whatever You Shoot
7. Ice Cream On Blast
8. Carte Blanche ft. Kid Sister: Do! Do! Do!
9. Twerk That Driver
10. Vampires Going Ham
11. Loonies To Blow
12. Make The Trap Wile Out
13. O Let's Overdo It
14. Donnis: Gone (DJ Craze remix)
15. Ain't I A Joker
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player