A-Trak's Dirty South Dance 2 Is Free and Available Now
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
As world-famous, globe-trotting DJs go, you have to admit that A-Trak is among the least hateable. Earlier today, the Fool's Gold boss cached a little more goodwill by releasing his new Dirty South Dance 2 mixtape as a free download. He first unveiled the news on his website, but the files can be downloaded via Bandcamp or the little widget we've posted after the jump. Also, make sure to peep the album artwork and full tracklist while you're at it.
2. Trizzy Turnt Up
3. How Low Can U Bake
4. We Don't Want No Goblins
5. She Got a Dum Donk
6. Whatever You Shoot
7. Ice Cream On Blast
8. Carte Blanche ft. Kid Sister: Do! Do! Do!
9. Twerk That Driver
10. Vampires Going Ham
11. Loonies To Blow
12. Make The Trap Wile Out
13. O Let's Overdo It
14. Donnis: Gone (DJ Craze remix)
15. Ain't I A Joker
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- ReviewFantastic Mr Fox "You Turn"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Caribou, Todd Terje, Gerd Janson, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player