Underworld Shares First New Material in Nearly Three Years
- Words: Patric Fallon
Remember that term "electronica"? Sure you do. Remember that group Underworld? Of course! Well, the duo of Karl Hyde and Rick Smith is back in action. And maybe they didn't quite get the memo about that whole not-so-cool-anymore dealy, as their first bit of new music since 2007's Oblivion With Bells harkens back to electronica's last gasp. The super-feel-good vibes of "Scribble" (from a forthcoming, as-yet-untitled album) come replete with this shiny new music video. Also, to show how much they love you, Underworld is making the song available as a free MP3 download from their official website. Now if only we could download some free E, we'd be set.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player