Watch Dust La Rock Talk Art, Design, and Video Work
- Words: Patric Fallon
Fool's Gold in-house graphic artist Dust La Rock (a.k.a. Joshua Prince) recently contributed a bit of video work to the ongoing Scion Installation series. Before the tour finishes its final leg June 4 at Eastern District in Brooklyn, Scion interviewed La Rock—one of 10 contributing artists, including Eric Nakamura, Saelee Oh, Funeral Fog, PMKFA, Thomas Subreville, Josh Graham, Monihan Monihan, Sage Vaughn, and Mark Mothersbaugh, whom XLR8R also featured in its pages—to get the scoop on what his part of the installation is all about. Check out the conversation, which is mixed with bits of La Rock's video piece, above.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player