DaVinci Talks Turf, Jail Time, and More Hometown News With The Bay Citizen
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Adithya Sambamurthy
San Francisco's latest break-out MC, DaVinci, recently talked with XLR8R freelancer David Downs for his insightful piece published today on The Bay Citizen. Downs and DaVinci touch on the many topics thoroughly covered in the MC's debut album, The Day the Turf Stood Still, including the gentrification of his hometown neighborhood, The Fillmore, the underbelly of San Francisco, and his plight against violence within hip-hop music and culture. You can read the whole article here.
- PodcastBasement Jaxx
- FeatureHi-Five: Optimo Shares Five of Its Favorite Scottish Jams
- FeatureMiles Whittaker, Cabaret Voltaire, and the Venue That Stole the Spotlight: Berlin Atonal's Five Most Memorable Moments
- NewsWatch "Ashiko," a New Video from Clap! Clap!
- MP3Elder Island "The Big Unknown (Ben La Desh Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player