DaVinci Talks Turf, Jail Time, and More Hometown News With The Bay Citizen
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Adithya Sambamurthy
San Francisco's latest break-out MC, DaVinci, recently talked with XLR8R freelancer David Downs for his insightful piece published today on The Bay Citizen. Downs and DaVinci touch on the many topics thoroughly covered in the MC's debut album, The Day the Turf Stood Still, including the gentrification of his hometown neighborhood, The Fillmore, the underbelly of San Francisco, and his plight against violence within hip-hop music and culture. You can read the whole article here.
- MP3Chrissy Murderbot "Alright (Calculon & Austin Speed Remix)"
- NewsListen to the New Single from Boards of Canada
- NewsListen to a Reversed Version of Boards of Canada's New Single
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Ikonika
- FeatureWax Ecstatic: Kyle Hall, Gerd Janson, Hieroglyphic Being, and More Discuss the Limited Vinyl Craze
XLR8R Downloads Player