Richie Hawtin, Major Lazer, Flying Lotus, Aeroplane, The Glitch Mob, and Many More to Play Electric Zoo Festival
- Words: Patric Fallon
The second-annual edition of New York's electronic music festival Electric Zoo is set to go off this coming Labor Day Weekend, September 4 and 5, at Randall's Island Park. Across multiple stages, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. both days, some of electronic music's most celebrated and interesting DJs and producers will be performing, including Flying Lotus (pictured above), The Glitch Mob, Boys Noize, Aeroplane, Rusko, Major Lazer, Richie Hawtin, Claude VonStroke, A-Trak, Martyn, Erol Alkan, Pete Tong, and tons more. General admission tickets are available for both days, starting at $122 and with all sorts of upgrades available for VIP status and parking privileges. You can snag tickets here.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player