Rinse Releasing Compilation of UK Funky Hits
- Words: Patric Fallon
From the collective hub of forward-thinking house and bass music, Rinse, comes a new compilation encompassing the top contemporary jams heard throughout the UK's dancefloors. The release, entitled I Love Funky, is comprised of two discs, each mixed by a separate DJ. Supa D handles the first mix, MA1 (above) the second, and artists the likes of Zinc, Roska, and Major Lazer make appearances on the compilation. I Love Funky will be released July 19.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player