Rinse Releasing Compilation of UK Funky Hits
- Words: Patric Fallon
From the collective hub of forward-thinking house and bass music, Rinse, comes a new compilation encompassing the top contemporary jams heard throughout the UK's dancefloors. The release, entitled I Love Funky, is comprised of two discs, each mixed by a separate DJ. Supa D handles the first mix, MA1 (above) the second, and artists the likes of Zinc, Roska, and Major Lazer make appearances on the compilation. I Love Funky will be released July 19.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player