Rinse Releasing Compilation of UK Funky Hits
- Words: Patric Fallon
From the collective hub of forward-thinking house and bass music, Rinse, comes a new compilation encompassing the top contemporary jams heard throughout the UK's dancefloors. The release, entitled I Love Funky, is comprised of two discs, each mixed by a separate DJ. Supa D handles the first mix, MA1 (above) the second, and artists the likes of Zinc, Roska, and Major Lazer make appearances on the compilation. I Love Funky will be released July 19.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player