Sónar Festival to Hit Chicago in September
- Words: Derek Grey
Scant details have been released so far, but Sónar, in partnership with Bonnaroo's promoter, AC Entertainment, will be hitting Chicago this fall. The promoters say that Sónar Chicago, to be held this year from September 9 - 11, will become a regular event. Daytime performances will be hosted by the Chicago Cultural Center, the headquarters of the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and the city's main public cultural venue. Of course, the festival will be rounded out by Sónar by Night sessions. More info to be release in mid-July.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player