Sónar Festival to Hit Chicago in September
- Words: Derek Grey
Scant details have been released so far, but Sónar, in partnership with Bonnaroo's promoter, AC Entertainment, will be hitting Chicago this fall. The promoters say that Sónar Chicago, to be held this year from September 9 - 11, will become a regular event. Daytime performances will be hosted by the Chicago Cultural Center, the headquarters of the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and the city's main public cultural venue. Of course, the festival will be rounded out by Sónar by Night sessions. More info to be release in mid-July.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player