Sónar Festival to Hit Chicago in September
- Words: Derek Grey
Scant details have been released so far, but Sónar, in partnership with Bonnaroo's promoter, AC Entertainment, will be hitting Chicago this fall. The promoters say that Sónar Chicago, to be held this year from September 9 - 11, will become a regular event. Daytime performances will be hosted by the Chicago Cultural Center, the headquarters of the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and the city's main public cultural venue. Of course, the festival will be rounded out by Sónar by Night sessions. More info to be release in mid-July.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player