Watch Pictureplane's "True Ruin Light Body" Video
- Words: Patric Fallon
Isomorph label head Kate Moross directs this lengthy music video for Pictureplane's latest single, "True Ruin Light Body," which was recently released by Moross' label. For the video, she paired her art direction with video producer Hans Lo and graphic designer Jack Featherstone to properly execute the visuals accompanying Pictureplane's new song. Footage of producer Travis Egedy was processed and rotoscoped before being laid over the bright shining lights that color in the video's background, and graphic elements continue to be layered atop it all as the song itself becomes more dense with new sounds. The finished product is a simple counterpart for the track, and ideal for music rooted in the nostalgia of '90s house.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player