Win Tickets to The Creators Project in NY with Neon Indian, Gang Gang Dance, Salem, Lemonade, and More
- Words: Patric Fallon
This Saturday at Milk Studios in NYC, a new entity known as The Creators Project will be launching its first of five global conferences, which will go on to include events in London, Sao Paulo, Seoul, and Beijing. For the inaugural Stateside jump-off, Vice and Intel have brought together quite the ensemble of musical performers, DJs, artists, and filmmakers. The roster will include Neon Indian, Lemonade, XXXChange, Animal Collective, The Rapture, Gang Gang Dance (pictured above), Salem, Telepathe, Mira Calix, Nick Zinner, Spike Jonze, The xx, and many more, whose various talents will be on display from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m. The event is free to those that RSVP, but such an overwhelming number of people responded that admissions have been closed. However, we've got the hook up for you. If you and a friend are over the age of 18 and will be in the area of 450 West 15th St., New York City, on June 26, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your name and eligibility for the prize, and we'll make sure a pair of tickets get in your hands. Only two pair will be awarded, and the contest closes Friday at 9 a.m. PST. Check out the event flier below, and good luck!
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player