Hercules & Love Affair's Andy Butler Recommends Music, Food, Film, and More
- Words: Patric Fallon
In the midst of his current international tour with a fresh lineup, the man behind NY's Hercules & Love Affair, Andy Butler, spoke with Dazed Digital about some of the finer things in life. The arts, fashion, music, and culture magazine spoke to the disco/house-obsessed DJ/producer about his favorite new music, old music, book, film, eatery, ice cream, and many other quick queries. Check out the whole piece here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player