Hercules & Love Affair's Andy Butler Recommends Music, Food, Film, and More
- Words: Patric Fallon
In the midst of his current international tour with a fresh lineup, the man behind NY's Hercules & Love Affair, Andy Butler, spoke with Dazed Digital about some of the finer things in life. The arts, fashion, music, and culture magazine spoke to the disco/house-obsessed DJ/producer about his favorite new music, old music, book, film, eatery, ice cream, and many other quick queries. Check out the whole piece here.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player