Kyle Hall and Eliot Lipp to Play Detroit's We Like Music Festival
- Words: Patric Fallon
For only one day in September, the We Like Music Festival will take over parts of downtown Detroit for an explosive celebration of forward-thinking music and art. The unusually brief music festival just announced the lineup of artists and performers that will push their wares from within one of two venues. During the day at The Old Miami, DJs and producers James T. Cotton, Kyle Hall (pictured above), Leo 123, Kevin Reynolds, Deadlines, nospectacle (XLR8R contributor Walter Wasacz), and A.M. Architect will be handling the soundsystem duties, and Jimmy Edgar, Eliot Lipp, and Kraddy (formerly of The Glitch Mob) will be the night's performers at The Magic Stick. The We Like Music Festival kicks off September 18 at 2 p.m.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player