Read the New Issue of XLR8R for Free Right Now!
- Words: Ken Taylor
- Photo: Nick Helderman
Summer's officially in full swing, and just when you thought it couldn't get any hotter, we drop a bomb of a new issue on you. The master of the Minimal Nation, Robert Hood, returns to the fray from his home in Alabama, and we dig in deep with the former Motown resident in our cover story before surveying LA's still-burgeoning beat scene (Shlohmo, Alex B, Baths, Take et al), heading east to Toronto to sit down with new disco-house dons Azari & III, and even further east to chat up London dubstep iconoclasts Mount Kimbie. Download the full magazine in PDF form here, or view the issue online at Issuu.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- FeaturePachanga, Pantha du Prince, and a Japanese Drone Dance: 10 Reasons We Loved MUTEK.MX 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player