Read the New Issue of XLR8R for Free Right Now!
- Words: Ken Taylor
- Photo: Nick Helderman
Summer's officially in full swing, and just when you thought it couldn't get any hotter, we drop a bomb of a new issue on you. The master of the Minimal Nation, Robert Hood, returns to the fray from his home in Alabama, and we dig in deep with the former Motown resident in our cover story before surveying LA's still-burgeoning beat scene (Shlohmo, Alex B, Baths, Take et al), heading east to Toronto to sit down with new disco-house dons Azari & III, and even further east to chat up London dubstep iconoclasts Mount Kimbie. Download the full magazine in PDF form here, or view the issue online at Issuu.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player