Stream the New Tiga Single with Remixes from Martyn, Efdemin, and Mathew Jonson
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Sexed-up Montreal techno/electro wizard is releasing another remix single tomorrow, this time for the song "Gentle Giant," which originally appeared on last year's Ciao! album. Seeing the light of day on his own Turbo imprint, the "Gentle Giant" single features some real heavyweights scrambling and reassembling the pieces of the original track. Dubstep/techno/bass music demigod Martyn kicks things off, and he's joined by minimal techno don Efdemin. Rounding out the release are two versions from Canada's Mathew Jonson—indicating that Tiga either wanted to flex a little national pride, or maybe just wanted another ace techno producer to take a crack at reworking the song. Listen to all four versions below.
The XLR8R Music Player requires Adobe Flash Player version 9 or later.
Click here to install.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsThe Knife Splits, Announces Final Tour Dates
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- NewsHear the Lead Track from Midland's Upcoming EP for Aus
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player