Thomas Hildebrand Readies New EP for Microcosm
- Words: Patric Fallon
This August, from New York-based label Microcosm, techno minimalist Thomas Hildebrand will release his debut EP of pared-down, experimentally hypnotic dance tunes. The I Repeat Myself Often EP is the first release for Microcosm in nearly two years, and boasts five original tracks from the NYC producer, which have come together after a long and involved process of Hildebrand producing, sharing, revising, cutting, adding, and amending his sparse compositions. You can check out the artwork and track list before the EP is released August 10, below.
01. Cold Sweats
03. Berlin Liebt Dich
04. No Room for Words
05. Transportation Allegation
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player