Thomas Hildebrand Readies New EP for Microcosm
- Words: Patric Fallon
This August, from New York-based label Microcosm, techno minimalist Thomas Hildebrand will release his debut EP of pared-down, experimentally hypnotic dance tunes. The I Repeat Myself Often EP is the first release for Microcosm in nearly two years, and boasts five original tracks from the NYC producer, which have come together after a long and involved process of Hildebrand producing, sharing, revising, cutting, adding, and amending his sparse compositions. You can check out the artwork and track list before the EP is released August 10, below.
01. Cold Sweats
03. Berlin Liebt Dich
04. No Room for Words
05. Transportation Allegation
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player