ZZK TV Reveals its First Episode
- Words: Patric Fallon
We've been doing our best to help spread the word about ZZK's tour of North America and the label's fundraising endeavors over the past few months, so we're happy to see it's all coming to fruition. Through their efforts on KickStarter, label co-founder El G and his band of merry, South American musicmakers have garnered enough funding to start production on ZZK TV. This first episode was filmed throughout New York City while on tour, and features plenty of live performance footage and interviews from ZZK artists Chancha Vía Circuito, El Remolón, and Tremor, along with a load of obligatory randomness. If the quality of material keeps up with each installment, we can't wait to see what Episode Two brings.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player