Christopher Willits Unveils Secrets Behind Latest Album
- Words: Patric Fallon
If you're only familiar with Christopher Willits as the man behind our XLR8R TV series What You Talkin' Bout Willits?, you should also know he puts those same Ableton, Max/MSP, and other live-electronics skills to excellent use as a solo producer signed to the illustrious Ghostly International label. Willits released his latest opus, Tiger Flower Circle Sun, just about a month ago, and interest in the hows and whys of his new batch of lush soundscapes is still running strong. Recently, the Create Digital Music website got in touch with Willits to talk to him about the inspirations behind his music, the technical ins and outs of his setup, and how he translates it all to a live setting. You can read that whole interview here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player