Tell Mutek When its Next Festival Should Be
- Words: Patric Fallon
After recently closing out its 11th edition of innovative and exciting electronic music presented live in Canada, the Mutek festival is looking to its fans and supporters for a wee bit of advice. Essentially, the festival wants to know which dates best suit the event's visitors. Mutek usually takes place towards the end of May and the beginning of June, but because of the return of the massive Formula 1 Grand Prix, they need to reschedule. To weigh in on the issue, head over here and let the Mutek planners know what you think about when to launch their 2011 jump-off. Let your voice be heard!
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player