Video: LV and Okmalumkoolkat "Boomslang"
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Hyperdub goes kwaito? Believe it or not, the stalwart UK bass/dubstep imprint is taking cues from South Africa on this new single. LV puts a new spin on the stuttering African sound, while MC Okmalumkoolkat—his friends just call him Kool Kat—says "Boomslang" like 800 times and generally looks like the coolest dude ever. How can you say no to Dwayne Wayne glasses and a hi-top fade? The "Boomslang/Zharp" single drops on October 11.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player