Ableton and Serato Release The Bridge
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Good news has arrived for those who have been waiting for a way to seamlessly use Ableton Live and Serato Scratch Live together, the two companies have collaborated and are now releasing The Bridge. The Bridge allows users to have the tools of each program work together simultaneously so you can launch clips and scenes, control instruments and devices, mix, mute and solo from Scratch Live or record Serato DJ performances as Ableton Live Sets. To use The Bridge you just need the latest versions of Ableton Live and Serato Scratch Live which you can download here, as well as check out some helpful videos.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
XLR8R Downloads Player