Ableton and Serato Release The Bridge
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Good news has arrived for those who have been waiting for a way to seamlessly use Ableton Live and Serato Scratch Live together, the two companies have collaborated and are now releasing The Bridge. The Bridge allows users to have the tools of each program work together simultaneously so you can launch clips and scenes, control instruments and devices, mix, mute and solo from Scratch Live or record Serato DJ performances as Ableton Live Sets. To use The Bridge you just need the latest versions of Ableton Live and Serato Scratch Live which you can download here, as well as check out some helpful videos.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player