Ableton and Serato Release The Bridge
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Good news has arrived for those who have been waiting for a way to seamlessly use Ableton Live and Serato Scratch Live together, the two companies have collaborated and are now releasing The Bridge. The Bridge allows users to have the tools of each program work together simultaneously so you can launch clips and scenes, control instruments and devices, mix, mute and solo from Scratch Live or record Serato DJ performances as Ableton Live Sets. To use The Bridge you just need the latest versions of Ableton Live and Serato Scratch Live which you can download here, as well as check out some helpful videos.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player