Ableton and Serato Release The Bridge
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Good news has arrived for those who have been waiting for a way to seamlessly use Ableton Live and Serato Scratch Live together, the two companies have collaborated and are now releasing The Bridge. The Bridge allows users to have the tools of each program work together simultaneously so you can launch clips and scenes, control instruments and devices, mix, mute and solo from Scratch Live or record Serato DJ performances as Ableton Live Sets. To use The Bridge you just need the latest versions of Ableton Live and Serato Scratch Live which you can download here, as well as check out some helpful videos.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player