Blunted Robots, Floating Points, Scratcha DVA, Ricardo Villalobos, and More Help Take Over Fabric's 11th Birthday
Another year means another birthday for everyone and everything, including London's immense Fabric nightclub, and it has a big weekend planned for itself. The UK dance music hub rings in 11 years starting on October 15 with two massive parties sure to do the occasion justice. The first night, Friday, will feature the likes of DJs/producers Caspa, Marcus Nasty, Hatcha, Greenmoney, and many others spread throughout Fabric rooms One and Two, with Room Three dedicated entirely to the Blunted Robots crew and a couple of their pals, including Brackles, Shortstuff, Martin Kemp, Doc Daneeka, and Scratcha DVA. And then the big guns come out: From Saturday, October 16 at 11 p.m. until the following Monday at 5 a.m., Fabric will host a non-stop party with sets from Craig Richards, Ricardo Villalobos (pictured above), Damian Lazarus, Floating Points, Move D, dOP (performing live), and a whole load of other names yet to be announced. You can read up on the full info and look into buying tickets for any of the Fabric birthday events here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player